We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a small business and for the most part will only use your data to contact you from time to time regarding promotions or upcoming events. We will not resell your details and we do not hold any credit card information. For further information please read the relevant sections on this website.
This policy (together with our Terms and Conditions) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be handled. By visiting www.alissyalondon.com (our site) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
We will collect and process the following information:
· Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us from forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
· Information we collect about you from your visits to our site. Our website hosting company will automatically collect the following information:
o Technical information, including IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting, and operating system
o Information about your visit, including products you viewed, page response times, length of visits to certain pages.
o Information from third parties. We may also view to information about you from the social media platform Instagram.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that are stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use analytical/performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Use of your information:
We use information held about you in the following ways:
· To carry out our obligations arising from any sales entered into between you and us
· To notify you about changes to our service
· To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
· As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure
· To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may interest
Disclosure of information
· You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
o Selected third parties including business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors to fulfill sales we have entered
o Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site
Personal data storage
We will regularly review our retention of your personal data and delete any personal data which is not necessary for us to retain.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site and so any transmission is at your own risk.
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at: email@example.com
You also have the right to access information held about you, which will provide upon request
If you are unhappy with the way your personal data has been processed by us, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office through their site www.ico.org.uk.
Changes to this policy